VertiGIS UserManagement Admin Web 10.812.0.1
Build time: 20210116
Changelog from 10.811.0.4 (2020-10-29) to 10.812.0.1 (2021-01-16)
- 50386: added property GeoUser.CompanyNumber in order to save the number of company. Properties also added in user export and user import.
- 51142: added property GeoUser.GTCTimestamp and GeoUser.GTCTimestampDate in order to save timestamp when the user accepted the General Terms and Conditions. Properties also added in user export and user import.
- 50556: Changed drop scripts for Oracle/PostgreSQL and MSSQL.
- 51106: Updated copyrightinformation to 2021.
Changelog from 10.811.0.3 (2020-09-24) to 10.811.0.4 (2020-10-29)
- 50685: Method GeoUser.SetEncryptedPassword fixed to save changed password correctly.
Changelog from 10.811.0.2 (2020-09-23) to 10.811.0.3 (2020-09-24)
- 50531: Handling of GeoUserMgmt.DataChanged after Save fixed
Changelog from 10.811.0.1 (2020-09-18) to 10.811.0.2 (2020-09-23)
- 50495: Database is locked after upgrading a SQLLiteDB.
- 50496: Changed section password for Sqlite in default Web.config.
Changelog from 10.811.0.0 (2020-08-31) to 10.811.0.1 (2020-09-18)
- 50501: Method DBVersion failed for PostgreSQL databases.
- 50506: Fixed result of GeoGrouphasProject(GeoProject pProject), which was wrong when at least one project was already assigned to the group.
- 50495: Database is locked after upgrading a SQLLiteDB.
- 50525: Removed too long names of Savepoints in MSSQL.
Changelog from 10.800.0.0 (2020-03-13) to 10.811.0.0 (2020-08-31)
- 25206: Optimization - Changed database-layer to directly communicate with the database and use transactions.
- 49542: Enhancement - Added method DeleteAll to delete complete data of a database.
- 49643: Enhancement - Changed favicon to VertiGIS.
- 50000: Counters in search-lists are readonly.
- 49251: UM Admin Web 64bit only, Geoproject.dll 64bit and 32bit, ended support for MSAccess, XML and LDAP; Changed formatting in Web.config.
Changelog from 10.712.0.0 (06.03.2020) to 10.800.0.0 (13.03.2020)
- 0049643: Enhancement - Updated copyright information to VertiGIS.
Changelog from 10.711.0.0 (14.11.2019) to 10.712.0.0 (06.03.2020)
- 0044402: Enhancement - Selfregistration: Create user with activation link.
- 0044404: Enhancement - Selfregistration: Edit master data.
- 0044405: Enhancement - Selfregistration: Email notification when new group is assigned.
- 0044406: Enhancement - Selfregistration: Forgot password.
- 0044407: Enhancement - Selfregistration: Deactivate user.
- 0044408: Enhancement - Selfregistration: Log selfregistration activity.
Changelog from 10.7 - 00.0.0 (26.08.2019) to 10.711.0.0 (14.11.2019)
- 0048488: Bug fix - Fixed error when removing “Start period of validity” for users when using PostgreSQL database.
- 0048438: Bug fix - Enhanced validation checks when deleting groups which are used in restrictions for print, report and export.
Changelog from 10.622.0.3 (13.05.2019) to 10.7 - 00.0.0 (26.08.2019)
- 0047908: Enhancement - Updated copyright information to SynerGIS GIS & FM Solutions GmbH.
- 0047631: Enhancement - Changed columns LAYERNDX (UM_LAYER), NAME (UM_TABLE), NAME (UM_SERVICE) to lowercase.
- 0047029: Enhancement - Introduced information whether layer is a group-layer.
- 0046942: Enhancement - Added end of validity for user logins.
Changelog from 10.622.0.2 (28.03.2019) to 10.622.0.3 (13.05.2019)
- 0047227: Enhancement - Add possibility to set the encrypted password incl. the Salt-Hashkey by using the methode GeoUser.SetEnryptedPassword.
Changelog from 10.622.0.1 (15.03.2019) to 10.622.0.2 (28.03.2019)
- 0046812: Optimization - When using an MS-Access database the username admin is automatically set.
- 0046839: Bug fix - Adapt parameter binding for PostgreSQL database 188.8.131.52 when binding boolean values.
Changelog from 10.622.0.0 (10.01.2019) to 10.622.0.1 (15.03.2019)
- 0046698: Bug fix - Check existence of UNC-path for SQLite databases returns different results depending on the used .NET Frameworks <=4.6.1 or >=4.6.2
Changelog from 10.621.0.1 (01.11.2018) to 10.622.0.0 (10.01.2019)
- 0046136: Enhancement - Updated copyright information to 2019.
- 0046084: Optimization - Updated SQLite-Drivers to the most recent version 184.108.40.206 and PostgreSQL-Drivers to the most recent version 4.0.4. This requires .NET Framework 4.6 to be used
- 0045524: Enhancement - Added tooltip to the fields login and name of users.
- 0045858: Optimization - Updated online help
- 0042943: Bug fix - XML Exports of fields which only contained blanks where imported as null values.
- 0046002: Enhancement - Search lists are now automatically filtered when the user stops entering the search criteria.
Changelog from 10.621.0.0 (01.11.2018) to 10.621.0.1 (04.12.2018)
- 0045341: Optimization - Optimize height of several description fields also when selection changed via options.
- 0045857: Enhancement - Add link to SynerGIS Homepage via https.
- 0045949: Bug fixed - When using Postgres Database queries with LIKE operator in conjunction with ’' lead to wrong results (Escaping)
Changelog from 10.620.0.0 (11.07.2018) to 10.621.0.0 (01.11.2018)
- 0045686: Bug fixed - In the Login-form and Upgrade-form the username of sqlite-profiles is only readonly when it was manually changed.
- 0045341: Optimization - Optimize height of several description fields.
Changelog from 10.6 - 00.0.1 (10.04.2018) to 10.620.0.0 (11.07.2018)
- 0044677: Enhancement - Upgrade DB-compatibility to version 10.620.0.0
Changelog from 10.6 - 00.0.0 (06.03.2018) to 10.6 - 00.0.1 (10.04.2018)
- 0044048: Enhancement - Updated copyright information to 2018.
- 0044058: Enhancement - Added Support for TLS 1.2 for MSSQL-Connections (changed access via OLEDB to System.Data.SqlClient)
Changelog from 10.512.0.1 (19.11.2017) to 10.6 - 00.0.0 (06.03.2018)
- 0043783: Enhancement - Possibility to export user information to Excel (xslx)
Changelog from 10.512.0.0 (24.10.2017) to 10.512.0.1 (19.11.2017)
- 0040106: Bug fixed - When groups are created from and Rights and Restrictions are copied from another group now also the permission “Modify Geometry” in Layerpermissions is handled correctly.
- 0042856: Bug fixed - When a new SQLite-Database is created with password the validation checks are adopted to check permissions correctly.
Changelog from 10.511.0.0 (10.07.2017) to 10.512.0.0 (24.10.2017)
- 0042613: Enhancement - When deleting a Project which contains Basemaps, the user is informed and the Basemaps are also deleted.
- 0042731: Enhancement - The length of the where-condition in Queryfilters is extended to support a length of 4000.
Changelog from 10.500.0.2 (22.05.2017) to 10.511.0.0 (10.07.2017)
- 0041671: Bug fixed - Corrected redundant footnotes in German version of report effective layer permissions.
Changelog from 10.500.0.2 (22.05.2017) to 10.500.0.3 (07.06.2017)
- 0041408: Bug fixed - Removed debug message.
- 0041378: Bug fixed - JQuery error when reloading forms causes problems when updating layers
- 0041428: Enhancement - Support multiple email addresses for the notification of administrators in the self registrations form.
Changelog from 10.500.0.1 (14.02.2017) to 10.500.0.2 (22.05.2017)
- 0041003/0041276: Bug fixed -Allow special characters @ and - in login.
- 0040769: Bug fixed - Allow the Database Upgrade only for users and passwords which are configured in the web.config.
- 0040106: Enhancement - Introduced Possibility to copy Rights and Restrictions for another group when a new group is created.
Changelog from 10.500.0.0 (03.02.2017) to 10.500.0.1 (14.02.2017)
- 0040296: Bug fixed - Allow special character in login.
- 0036798: Optimization - Optimized layout of menu tree.
- 0040267: Optimization - Optimized password security
- 0039466: Optimization - Optimized password security for associated login
- 0040336: Enhancement - Provide Geoproject.dll for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.5
Changelog from 10.420.0.3 (19.01.2017) to 10.500.0.0 (03.02.2017)
- 0040083: Enhancement - Increased version number in structure of UM-DB
- 0036798: Enhancement - Redesign of UI by introducing new icons
- 0040181: Bug fixed - Corrected English translation “address” for the property of printprofiles
Changelog from 10.420.0.2 (16.01.2017) to 10.420.0.3 (19.01.2017)
- 0040131: Bug fixed - Password validation corrected for special characters . and _
- 0040132: Bug fixed - Self registration form corrected to check the confirmation password
Changelog from 10.420.0.0 (05.10.2016) to 10.420.0.2 (16.01.2017)
- 0039603: Optimization - Change default log level to ERROR.
- 0039935: Bug fixed - Check for casing, valid characters when creating or updating users was changed from password to the login.
- 0039934: Bug fixed - Error message for invalid passwords was changed.
- 0039964: Enhancement - Updated copyright information to 2017.
- 0035017: Optimization - Label changed for “Start Password Expiration” changed.
- 0020391: Optimization - Changed default number of records displayed in queries from 1000 to 1500 entries.
- 0037782: Enhancement - Self registration was extended to allow emails being sent via SSL, allow automatic emails to administrator and automatically set the field “Start Password Expiration”. The extended Fields are now invisible per default.
Changelog from 10.411.0.0 (07.07.2016) to 10.420.0.0 (05.10.2016)
- 0038586: Enhancement - Enlarge length of UM_TABLE.NAME field to 255 characters
- 0038960: Bug fixed - Add support for Datetimepicker in user creation/modification for IE11
- 0038700: Optimization - Changed sorting of Mapviews in the wizards creation/update grouprestrictions for mapviews
- 0038448: Enhancement - Support Basemaps in reports
- 0039218: Bug fixed - Fixed bug in Geoproject.DeleteAllMapViews
- 0038398: Optimization - Login after DB-Upgrade automatically fills database information for login
Changelog from 10.410.0.0 (02.03.2016) to 10.411.0.0 (07.07.2016)
- 0038368: Optimization - Support of UNC-Paths for SQLite database
- 0038448: Enhancement - Support of Basemaps
- 0038400: Bug fixed – Setup routine includes SQLite 32 and 64 bit drivers
Changelog from 10.400.0.0 (02.03.2016) to 10.410.0.0 (16.06.2016)
- 0037782: Enhancement - Added support for self registration and lost password
- 0038283: Optimization - Changed web.config to contain improved sample configurations
- 0038019: Enhancement - Improved user import in excel format to automatically detect matching columns
- 0037746: Optimization - Optimized layout, display subscripts and translations in report “Effective Layer Rights”
- 0037268: Optimization - Automatically set default username for SQLLite database connections
- 0038289: Bug fixed - Implemented cascading delete for GeoMaps and GeoTemplates
Changelog from 10.320.0.0 (26.10.2015) to 10.400.0.0 (02.03.2016)
- 0034899: Enhancement - Enhance Layerpermissions with Edit Geometry at GUI
- 0029788: Enhancement - Support for SQLite databases
- 0035690: Bug fixed - Creation of Layerpermissions ignored permissions for Edit Geometry
- 0036728: Enhancement - Updated copyright information to 2016
- 0037049: Enhancement - Allow Oracle-Connections with non-schema-owners
- 0037193: Enhancement - Display all associated projects when deleting Maps
- 0036052: Enhancement – Import of users is enabled to allow unlimited numbers of groups
- 0036365: Bug fixed - Optimized selection of time in GUI; allow saving of any year
- 0037050: Optimization - Set initial size of selection lists appropriate to current size of window
Changelog from 10.300.1.0 (08.05.2015) to 10.320.0.0 (26.10.2015)
- 0034899: Enhancement - Enhance Layerpermissions with Edit Geometry at database level only
- 0034040: Enhancement - Added support for properties Logo (commune) und disclaimer for printprofiles. Adoption of display of those properties with technical ID
- 0035544: Optimization - Display data sources with tables in the wizards modify and delete “restrictions for tables”
- 0036152: Enhancement - update create/drop-scripts
- 0023793: Enhancement - Support for PostgreSQL database (Version > 9.1)
- 0035661: Optimization - Introduction of additional tooltips in reports for icons in context of layer permissions
Changelog from 10.300.0.2 (18.03.2015) to 10.300.1.0 (08.05.2015)
- 0034899: Enhancement - Enhance Layerpermissions with Edit Geometry
- 0034899: Optimization - change labels for Start period of validity
- 0034786: Enhancement - Improved database upgrade process to handle empty usernames
- 0034875: Optimization - Display of checkboxes
Changelog from 10.300.0.1 (11.03.2015) to 10.300.0.2 (18.03.2015)
- 0034124: Bug fixed - Change column name in UM_IMS_USERS from CELLPHONE to MOBILEPHONE
Changelog from 10.300.0.0 (17.02.2015) to 10.300.0.1 (11.03.2015)
- 0033498: Optimization - Change encoding of associated password of GeoUser Object
Changelog from 10.230.0.1 (31.10.2014) to 10.300.0.0 (17.02.2015)
- 0034424: Optimization - Updated copyright information to 2015
- 0034124: Enhancement - Added Cellphone field to GeoUser
- 0033586: Optimization - Wizard for Deletion of Tables is enabled per default in menu tree
- 0034040: Enhancement - Added support for configuration of disclaimer and community logo in printprofiles
- 0034125: Optimization - Use same labels for users and groups as in WebOffice
- 0034218: Enhancement - added support for UTF8 encoding
Changelog from 10.220.0.1 (28.07.2014) to 10.230.0.1 (31.10.2014)
- 0033432: Bug fixed – Database Upgrade for Microsoft Access checks the existence of the column FILTER_ID in the table LAYERPERMISSIONS correctly
- 0032921: Enhancement - Introduction of the property EncryptedPassword for GeoUser objects
- 0033498: Enhancement - Enhance GeoUser Object with associated properties
- 0033093: Optimization - Changed labels in wizard for Grouprights/restrictions for Tables
- 0033586: Enhancement - Add configurable menu item to delete Tables
- 0033629: Optimization - Improved performance in connection handling for Oracle and MSSQL
Changelog from 10.210.0.1 (15.04.2014) to 10.220.0.1 (28.07.2014)
- 0031919: Optimization - Changed labels in wizard for deleting projects
- 0031818: Optimization - Improved visibility of coloured scrollbars in IE10
- 0031805: Optimization – Optimization of layout when dynamically changing size of selection lists
- 0032706: Enhancement - Introduced field PWD_TIMESTAMP (expiration of passwords) in User wizards
- 0032398: Optimization - added more detailed descriptions for referenced objects (Name and GUID) in the results of consistency checks before deleting entries
Changelog from 10.210.0.0 (31.03.2014) to 10.210.0.1 (15.04.2014)
- 0031867: Optimization - Changed German Labels in wizard Effective Grouprights and effective Layerrights
- 0031858: Bug fixed - adapted setup in order to provide correct Version of Geoproject.dll
- 0031615: Bug fixed - fixed database connection handling in wizard “Effective Projectrights” when Web.config parameter KeepconnectionAlive was disabled
Changelog from 10.200.0.5 (15.01.2014) to 10.210.0.0 (31.03.2014)
- 0029770: Enhancement - Default Configuration of Excel-Import for users can be stored in web.config
- 0031274: Bug fixed - Changed wrong labels in wizard for creating application roles
- 0030783: Enhancement - Introduced possibility to copy group-associations of other users when creating new users
- 0031627: Bug fixed - Check Collation in UM_Service Table when executing DB-Upgrade for MSSQL
- 0031325: Bug fixed - Added missing German translations for navigation buttons on application servers with non-german OS
- 0031615: Enhancement - new report “Effective Project Rights”
- 0031324: Bug fixed - Userimport with Groups failed when multiple users loaded via Excel and web.config parameter KeepconnectionAlive disabled for GeoUsermanagementConnection
- 0031629: Optimization - Selection lists can be resized by the user
Changelog from 10.200.0.4 (18.09.2013) to 10.200.0.5 (15.01.2014)
- 0031041: Enhancement - Copyright info changed to 2014
- 0031012: Optimization - changed labels in wizard for user-imports
- 0031011: Bug fixed - fixed import of fields Login and Name in user-import
Changelog from 10.200.0.3 (04.08.2013) to 10.200.0.4 (18.09.2013)
- 0030043: Bug fixed - Report generation for many groups/users took too long so that IIS exceptions occurred
- 0028527: Enhancement - Layout of groups/users/theme reports was adopted
- 0029770: Enhancement - New configurable user import from Excel or CSV is available
- 0029885: Enhancement - Bug in IE9 for long text fields leads to scrollbar covering text field
- 0030214: Enhancement - Added Wizard in order to delete mapviews
Changelog from 10.200.0.2 (28.06.2013) to 10.200.0.3 (04.08.2013)
- 0030005: Enhancement - enhancement in logging of XML-Exports
- 0030004: Bug fixed - correction of error when reimporting XML backups for UM_FILTER, UM_PROJECTCONFIG
Changelog from 10.200.0.0 (02.11.2012) to 10.200.0.2 (28.06.2013)
- 0029766: Bug fixed - DB Upgrade for Oracle fails on table UM_PRINTPROFILE
- 0029613: Enhancement - Copyright info changed to 2013
Changelog from 10.3.2.0 (02.11.2012) to 10.100.0.0 (14.05.2013)
- 0027887: Bug fixed - solved problem when password containing ; used when connecting to an OLEDB-database
- 0029449: Enhancement - extended rights-reports with information on map attributive filters
- 0029448: Enhancement - introduced possibility to configure attributive filters for maps
- 0028272: Optimization - optimized display of error message in DB-Upgrade
- 0028417: Optimization - optimized info message after DB-Upgrade
- 0027387: Optimization - Per default menu item Grouprights for FC and Grouprights for fields are invisible
- 0028335: Bug fixed - solved problem when trying to save duplicate MapView names in MSSQL
Changelog from 10.3.1.1 (23.07.2012) to 10.3.2.0 (02.11.2012)
- 0027922: Enhancement - Oracle/MSSQL Stored Procedures to create and update users
- 0028128: Bug fixed - Solved problem when updating parent group of UM_GROUP
- 0027929: Enhancement - Added field Country for UM_GROUP
- 0028062: Enhancement - New methods to retrieve aggregated rights for users by passing multiple groups to the functions
- 0027497: Enhancement - Harmonisation of labels
- 0027656: Enhancement - Added new SynerGIS logo
Changelog from 10.3.1.0 (27.06.2010) to 10.3.1.1 (23.07.2012)
- 0027387: Optimization - Default Web.config adapted in order to hide menu items “Grouprights for FC”, “Grouprights for Fields” by default
- 0027430: Optimization - Changed display of restrictions for layers in UM-Reports
Changelog from 10.3.0.1 (03.04.2012) to 10.3.1.0 (27.06.2012)
- 0027253: Bug fixed - Validate uniqueness of case sensitive object names for Oracle and Microsoft Access
- 0024802: Bug fixed - Fixed Validation of field NAME in the object UM-SERVICE in order to be case sensitive
Changelog from 10.3.0.0 (12.03.2012) to 10.3.0.1 (03.04.2012):
- 0026754: Enhancement - Show data frame in reports
Changelog from 10.2.0.6 (22.02.2012) to 10.3.0.0 (12.03.2012):
- 0026655: Bug fixed - Export of projectconfigurations containing references to mapviews caused a foreign-key error
- 0026586: Enhancement - In the wizard delete/modify featureclasses a hint displaying the associated data source is available
- 0026639: Optimization - If a user is created with a login that is already used by another user, the error message now contains the login name
- 0026646: Enhancement - Simplification of the Select/Identify-permissions in the layer-restrictions
- 0026754: Enhancement - Display of maps in the lists of layers of the reports effective userrights und effective grouprights
Changelog from 10.2.0.5 (15.12.2011) to 10.2.0.6 (22.02.2012):
- 0026554: Enhancement - Added functionality to append groups in the wizards Creating Users and Modifying Users
- 0026386: Enhancement - Increased readability of XML-Export by introducing a tree structure
- 0026446: Optimization - Updated copyright information
- 0026462: Optimization - Increased look and feel of SynerGIS Password Encrypter
- 0026373: Bug fixed - Fixed Bug in German Translation
Changelog from 10.2.0.4 (02.12.2011) to 10.2.0.5 (23.12.2011):
- 0026232: Bug fixed - Extended consistency checks before writing data to database when groups are deleted. Database Error messages for foreign key constraints are replaced with more readable error messages.
- 0026317: Bug fixed - Clearing the target database while importing XML-Files to Relational Database (Oracle or MSSQL) fails because of violated foreign key constraints
- 0026318: Optimization - Added correct translations for export process
Changelog from 10.2.0.3 (10.10.2011) to 10.2.0.4 (02.12.2011):
- 0025205: Enhancement - Service Name is now case sensitive in MSSQL - Therefore it is possible now to use same names differing only in upper and lower case
- 0025821: Optimization - Added documentation und scripts for user creation in MSSQL and Oracle
- 0025977: Bug fixed - Introduced more detailed error message when the creation of reports failed because of missing file permissions
- 0025762: Bug fixed - Removed Text WebCity in footer of reports
- 0026100: Bug fixed - Saving of Layers with Indexes longer than 255 characters caused an error in MSSQL
Changelog from 10.2.0.2 (21.07.2011) to 10.2.0.3 (10.10.2011):
- 0025533: Bug fixed - Correction of the English Translation of Maps in the wizard “Delete Grouprestrictions for Layers”
- 0025696: Enhancement - Added wizard in order to modify map views.
- 0025523: Enhancement - Added Permissions of tables and fields to the reports effective Grouprights and effective Userrights
Changelog from 10.2.0.1 (19.07.2011) to 10.2.0.2 (21.07.2011):
- 0025193: Enhancement - Introduction checks concerning structure and content for XML-File and version checks when exporting data
Changelog from 10.2.0.0 (04.07.2011) to 10.2.0.1 (19.07.2011):
- 0025142: Bug fixed - wrong Layer-Restrictions were displayed in the layer report; Adaption of title in the report
- 0023794: Enhancement - Possibility to configure the default for the display of simple or complete menus
- 0025159: Optimization - Standardisation of the German label for “Zugriff sperren”
- 0025147: Bug fixed - Adoption of the summary, when displaying special characters in the filter name (e.g. % <> …)
- 0021042: Optimization - extended default Web.config with DefaultMenuStyle and DatabaseName
- 0025145: Bug fixed - when filtering Layers in the Layer Report Wizard, preselected entries moved to the right list again
Changelog from 10.1.0.6 (30.06.2011) to 10.2.0.0 (04.07.2011):
- 0024958: Enhancement - Enhanced Data model for UM_IMS_USER and UM_GROUP
- 0024942: Enhancement - Enhanced Data model: Added Support for Mapviews in Projectconfigurations
- 0025100: Enhancement - Feedback of the progress during Database-Import and Export
Changelog from 10.1.0.4 (26.05.2011) to 10.1.0.6 (30.06.2011):
- 0024998: Bug fixed - Error in DB-Upgrade for MSSQL (Object reference not set) fixed
- 0024996: Optimization - Changed Copyright Information
- 0025081: Bug fixed - Stylesheet group_export_de.xsl for effective grouprights report was corrupted
- 0024878: Enhancement - Add comments to web.config describing menu entries
- 0021042: Enhancement - Improve readability of Connection Parameters to Databases (DatabaseType, DatabaseName)
- 0025042: Enhancement - Check whether entry in table CONFIGURATION_ITEM already exists while querying the database
- 0024877: Enhancement - Wizard Creation of Maps and Layers
Changelog from 10.1.0.0 (10.12.2010) to 10.1.0.4 (26.05.2011):
- 0023903: Bug fixed - Pressing the Return-key while focus is on list views doesn’t filter the results anymore but closes the wizard
- 0024444: Optimization - Display error message in case write-permissions on tmp directory is not available in effective rights wizards
- 0024648: Optimization - Deactivate the authorisation process for subadmin by checking the table UM_IMS_USERS
- 0024702: Enhancement - Introduce new favicon
- 0024664: Bug fixed - Repair css for background-image of wizards
- 0024617: Bug fixed - Fixed typos in the title of the wizard for creating projects
- 0023794: Enhancement - Introduction of the simple and complete menus
- 0024618: Enhancement - New wizard to create maps and layers
- 0024616: Optimization - Allow delete of users even if they are still associated with a group
- 0024074: Enhancement - Introduction of the new report “effective layerrights”
- 0024615: Bug fixed - Support for IE9, resizing of Menu tree
- 0024939: Bug fixed - Reached maximum amount of open_cursors in Oracle
Changelog from 10.0.0.2 (10.12.2010) to 10.1.0.0 (04.02.2011):
- 0023201: Enhancement - Introduction of JDBC as type of datasources
- 0023201: Bug fixed - Fixed typos in the title of the wizard for inserting tableprivs
- 0023374: Optimization - If a unique constraint violation occurs when the data is exported und the replacement of names is configured, appropriate error messages are show before the data exported
- 0023395: Optimization - The error message “general error while saving” was extended with additional information
- 0023557: Enhancement - The name of a table does not have to be unique anymore. It is sufficient if the tablename within a datasource is unique
Changelog from 220.127.116.11 (21.05.2010) to 10.0.0.2 (10.12.2010):
- 0020941: Enhancement - Reload UM-DB Cache due UM Admin Web and WebOffice
- 0021725: Enhancement - Delete group membership on deleting a user as well
- 0021918: Enhancement - Wizard “Grouprights for Projects create”: Fields “Name”, “Description” and “Path of Configuration” should be able to be modified
- 0021979: Enhancement - Support for restriction on map service and on map views
- 0022507: Enhancement - Support for Staging
- 0022605: Bug fixed - Problem at wizard “Modify Application”
- 0022699: Enhancement - Raise number of database structure to 10.0
- 0022771: Optimization - Performance optimization connecting MS Access MDB
- 0023023: Optimization - Grouprights for Projects-wizard: Default value at “Release” should be checked
- 0023201: Enhancement - Support for restrictions on tables
Changelog from 18.104.22.168 (02.05.2010) to 22.214.171.124 (21.05.2010):
- 0021665: Enhancement - If only one group/user is selected in the wizard “effective Userrights” and “effective Grouprights” the restriction will also be displayed in the title of the wizard
- 0021085: Enhancement - Update of the manual
- 0021795: Optimization - Change version management in order to have consistency among all products
Changelog from 126.96.36.199 (11.03.2010) to 188.8.131.52 (02.05.2010):
- 0021186: Optimization - Layoutoptimization of the reports “Effective Userrights” and “Effective Grouprights” (Properties of Printprofiles are displayed with newlines when occurs in the text)
- 0021191: Optimization - After editing properties of Printprofiles or Applicationrights of applications without saving them the user is informed that those data has either to be confirmed or cancelled.
- 0021541: Enhancement - In the wizard “group modify” the selection of a parent group which causes an circular reference is not allowed.
- 0021462: Enhancement - In the wizard “group modify” the selection of the selected group as parent group (self-reference) is not allowed.
Changelog from 184.108.40.206 (15.12.2009) to 220.127.116.11 (11.03.2010):
- 0021074: Bug fixed - Loss of associated users if multiple groups are modified at once
- 0021097: Bug fixed - Error in project-filter of the wizard effective userrights/grouprights - all entries were moved to the right side
- 0021040: Enhancement - Changed initial sorting order of layers in the wizards “Restrictions for Layers” create, modify and delete
- 0021106: Enhancement - In the wizard “grouprights for projects” - modify by default all projects of the selected groups will be selected
- 0020914: Bug fixed - Changed field with of “number of selected records” in all selection components
- 0021073: Enhancement - Removed database-scripts from the UM Admin Web-package, because now the upgrade process can be done by the application
- 0020948: Bug fixed - Change English labels in step 3 of the wizard “modify applicationrights”
- 0020807: Enhancement - Additional user information can be chosen to be printed in the report “effective grouprights”
- 0020823: Bug fixed - When modifying applicationrights in the wizard “modify application” the wrong line was switched to edit mode.
- 0020904: Enhancement - Changed year in copyright information to 2010
- 0017764: Bug fixed - Fixed problem with layout in IE6 while modifying applicationrights in the wizard “modify appliationsrights”
- 0021132: Enhancement - In the wizard “restrictions for Layers” - modify by default all layers of the selected maps will be selected
- 0021131: Optimization - Optimization of performance when saving Groups with many associated Users